Friday, July 30, 2010

Future?

Well, its been quite some time since the last time I've updated this blog.
I've been busy or rather lazy to update.

Anyhow, the past one months have been quite unproductive.
First, the world cup have taken a toll on my studies and yeah, my test was during WC. So, I've screwed up my test.
For the first time ever, I failed.
Failed in Chem and Bio - both subjects which I've been on the top for the past 3 tests. Epic flop(just like Rooney in WC).
I can't blame the WC as the sole reason. I must admit that I've slacked off very much.

I've decided to start anew.
Get a balanced, healthy life - study regularly, play some sports, eat more and get adequate sleep. All are easy to except the last. I've a severe sleep disorder which drains the life out of me. Every night, I found it very difficult for me to sleep. After all, when I'm awake, I can keep myself occupied with activities and nullifies my consciousness.

When I close my eyes at night, images of the future cloaks my mind.
I'm beginning to fear what might happen in the future. The prospects of growing up seems crude and vigor.

Everyone seems to have decided on their future.
Just yesterday, I was waiting for the bus at the bus terminal and saw Sean. It was a pleasant surprise to see my best-est friend and to know that he's doing well - studying Russian language and going Russia in September to study medics. Wei Shan on the other hand is going to US. Me? Still stuck here and not knowing what to do. =\

No comments:

Post a Comment