Saturday, March 5, 2011

PC Fair

This is not the first time I've work in PC Fair.
This is not the first time I tried to sell an Internet access device.
And this is not the first time I got snubbed by the "customers".
And neither it is the first time I wanna say foul words to those people.
PLEASE LOOK AT THE FREAKING MIRROR!
Those faces make me sick..
EVEN THE MIRROR WILL CRACK AND SHATTER INTO PIECES!

Have been at the fair for 1/2 day.
And fml for being there. Wasted the whole morning with no returns. Not even a single sale. Somehow Marquez make things look simple. He gets like one out of every ten person he ask and I get none out of hundreds that I've ask. Talk about luck. Damn.

Luckily Ah Lee was kind enough to let me back to the shop.
I got like 2 broadband sales in 30 minutes there. Imagine what I would have gotten the whole morning back at the shop. >,<

Nonetheless, it was good experience back at the fair.
So, no hard feelings even if I hate working (or should I say begging) in fairs.

Life @ Speed Comm (MAXIS) is still chilling. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment