Thursday, May 14, 2009

UPDATED...

Finally...
I've time to update this so called boring blog...
Thanks Kayu for the name...
Well...
College started four days ago...
And I've been living here on my own...
Really miss "THE LAST MINUTE GANG"...
Kayu, Musang, Chibi, Cho, CK, Kelvin, Alvin, Gou Lou, Sean and the rest...
There's no longer any 'fan cheong' that calls me out at midninght...
I'm really sorry for the guys and girls that waited so long for JPA and end up failing to get the scholarship... Especially to Cho...
And of course congrats to those who got it...
Anyways... I am using the school library computer to go online... And its FREE!!! =P
I won't be back till June or July...
Not to say long...
But its quite some time...
So... I hope the guys will do fine for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment