Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Wood Was Borned!!!


18 years ago...
A Wood sprouted on 6th May 1991...(The same day Mickey was chosen as the official Walt Disney mascot)
The Wood was given the name Foo Chuan Hui.
It wasn't the best of woods, yet it is still a good Wood...
Year by year...
The wood was nourished...
On 1996, the young little Wood attended pre-school at a local kindergarten at the town of Kuantan named Orchid Kindergarten...
Well, its just across the street from where the wood lives...
There, the Wood met Ivan Ho Yee Man(Yeap... That's me... But this time he is the main character) , whom went to the same class with the wood.
From thereafter, the two of them became good friends...
After two years, they were separated...
But somehow, fate brought them back together on 2004 at SABS a.k.a Sekolah Anda Belajar Sendiri, 6 years after they departed from their pre-school...
To the coincidence, they were admitted to the same class once again...

Wood is the first from left at front row...
Wood is fourth from right at the third row...
For five years, Wood and I were in the same school, we shared our moment of joy and laughter...
We often joke and call each other names...
I was known as Ka7(Cockroach in Cantonese), while he was known as Kayu(Wood in Malay)...
He was known as that because he don't really have any expression and most of the time, he just become a wood(You guys know what I mean right?)...

Wood was amongst the first few person to get his license...
From then, he became our trusted driver a.k.a Ah Mat... =P
He didn't really care how far our house is or where we are going, as long as he got his car and his car keys, he will be there to fetch us...
We often go to yumcha(Hangout) at night...
Photo of Wood on the way to Kuala Lumpur on 15 Dec 2008...
Photo of me n Wood taken at Lekka Lekka on 17 Dec 2008...
We even went to Kuala Lumpur together with Chibi, Musang, Chee Keong and Hui Chee...
I shared the same room with Wood...
Luckily nothing happened... Haha...
Recently, we worked together at Kenny Rogers Roaster, Megamall...
I tend to go his house everytime I have to work at times that my mum can't fetch me...
Even his mom remember me...
And his grandmother treats me just like her own grandson...
We are really as good as brothers I guess... Haha...
He was the person who ran to me and Musang without wearing his shoes when we had our accident at Teluk Chempedak anyways...
I guess I really owes him alot...
A true friend...
Chuan Hui... Thanks for being a friend...
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment