Tuesday, July 7, 2009

AND 1...

After a long wait...
I finally got what I want!!!
I doesn't need to say much, just see the photos...
Muahaha...
The BASKETBALL shoe...
Back view...

Side view


Front view...

AND 1...
Logo...

The shoe...


The CASUAL shoe... Also a basketball shoe... But too nice for basketball...
The logo...

The heel...

The inner side view...

The outter side view...

The inner sole is full of usefull taunts..
This one says "I'M THE BUSDRIVER, I TAKE EVERYONE TO SCHOOL".
"GRAB A STRAW CAUSE YOU SUCK!''

"BALLER4LIFE"

"HERE'S A COLLAR, YOU JUST GOT DOGGED!''

My personal favourite...
"YOUR GAME'S AS UGLY AS YOUR GIRL!"

The back view...

There's words written at the back of each side of the shoes...
This is the right side...
But my phone's camera is not that good...
It says "I'M THE GUY WHO WIPES HIS CHIN ON THE RIM. AFTER I'VE EATEN YOUR GAME AND DEVOURED YOUR PRIDE. YOU SET THE TABLE. I'LL RING THE BELL.
On the left,
"I'M THE GUY WHO BRINGS A KNIFE AND FORK TO THE FLOOR. WHO STICKS YOU THREE S. STABS YOU WITH J'S. AND TELLS THE WORLD WHEN YOU'RE DONE"
The sole looks like tyres...
The cool shoes...
Kel! You're the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment