Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Passed my UNDANG!!!

Woohoo!!!
Finally passed my UNDANG!!!
And I just slept less then 1 hour 30 minutes... Damn Tired...
LoL...
Watched the Premier League between Arsenal and Liverpool...
The game was very nice and very "kan chiong" but ended in dissapointment...
The score-4-4...*wasted my time again*
Arshavin seriously ate something else then the rest of the team... Coke and Panadol maybe...
Torres and Benayoun may have joined Arshavin to do the same... =P
But well, I was doing my stupid Undang latihan anyways... 500 questions in one night...
Was quite blur when i woke up this morning...
Luckily, I passed but not with flying colours(I ain't Flying Fox King a.k.a Musang a.k.a Lam Kae Vin... So I'll settle with just a pass).
I scored 44/50... Not very good but can't be said as bad too...
And well... When Mr.Yeoh was fetching me back home, he stopped by at the local JPJ Office to meet a friend and so, I waited in the car just outside the building...
Here I saw an act of pure foolishness...
I ain't sure whether the driver realise that he is parking on the yellow box right in front of JPJ's door!!! He is brainless or something? Must be trying to get a "saman"...
I remember reading this somewhere in the KPP...
"Memandu dan Kesalahan-Kesalahan Yang Berkaitan Dengannya:
Bil. 36, Kesalahan: Masuk dan Berhenti di Petak Kuning, Seksyen Kesalahan: K.8 RT(SCP) LN 101/63, Sekyen Hukuman: K.9 RT(SCP), Kadar Kompaun: RM300"
I wonder if he is paying the 300bucks in the JPJ Office... Haha...
Kuantan are full of funny drivers nowadays...
I guess its because too many people "pao"(pay) for their driving license...
Sad case...

No comments:

Post a Comment