Monday, April 20, 2009

Undang Lecture!!!

Finally!
Mum n dad let me go for driving license...
And first thing to go...

UNDANG LECTURE!!!

Yes, that lame, long and completely waste of time thingy...

Man, I have to wake up at 7 something in the morning just to get ready for the lecture. To make things worst, Mum's car broke down 2 days ago and the driving uncle(Mr.Yeoh the ganas uncle) have no idea where i live. I had to walk my way to the nearest restaurant to find him.
I was shocked when I got into the car. The first thing was that the uncle, surprisingly, i not that 'uncle'. He rather looks like a gangster boss a.k.a hak se wui taiko. And he totally changed my perspectives on driving teachers. The first was that he never buckle up his seat belt the whole journey... Then, he drives well above 110km/h on the highway... Plus, he drives while talking on his cell phone... And, he drives with one hand... Last but not least, he spat through the windows(its gross i know...)...

The whole journey from my house to the driving institute took almost an hour... And of course, we took a few detours to pick up a few more newbies... The journey was so boring... Almost everyone slept in the car and I was the only fella who did not...



Once we reached the institute, we were given a form and a Kurikulum Pendidikan Pemandu(KPP) book. We signed up the form and went into the lecture hall. There, I slept for the first 3 hours of class cause the lecture is seriously wasting my time and I was tired after staying up late yesterday to watch the FA Cup Semis between Arsenal and Chelsea... I was hoping Arsenal would win but sadly, they are really noobies... How can you lead 1-0 and end up losing 1-2... Wasted my time...

Anyways, back to the story...
And so, the first 3 hours just pass by quickly... We were given an hour break time and I went to the "canteen". The food was seriously far from appealing and so, I decided to just call a cup of teh-O ping. There, I met a new friend. His name is Lee Kah Wai. Just 1 year older then me and he is his own boss! He stop school since standard 5 and started to work as a cement craftsman since he was 13... And now, he can earn 10k in 3 months... Awesome fella even though he is not very well educated... And of course he 'pao' everything including a motorcycle license-he used 2.5k for the whole course...

After the break, we went back to that lame lecture hall. Luckily, the lecturer for the evening session is a joker. And time flies... The class ended at 3.45pm and Mr.Yeoh came to fetch us back. I waited outside the building while the others had to scan their thumb prints(cause I was one of the earliest to come out)... Then I notice a seriously cool car...
LoL...
I was amused when I saw there is a valid road tax sticker...
Does the engine even works???
And the number plate... C 969... I wonder when was the car manufactured...
Its kept in such good condition...
We went back home just after I took the picture of this car... Raindrops began to fall and before we know it, a heavy downpour fall from the open heavens...

No comments:

Post a Comment