Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thank GOD!

I've never considered of making my own blog and here i am...
LOL...
The reason I start is blog is because I realised that life is so fragile and I should try everything(including blogging).
Tonight was just a normal night as usual and I was called by Kae Vin a.k.a Musang for hangout(yumcha)... The people who went out with us was as usual, Kar June a.k.a Chibi, Chuan Hui a.k.a Kayu, Wei Shan a.k.a Kou Lou and Jamie... The hangout spot was as usual at Zam Zam, Jalan Teluk Sisek... The time was as usual at 10.30pm... But something different happened... Something that we will never forget in our whole life...
At 1.00pm, we were on our way to Teluk Chempedak(TC) for our usual walk on the beach and eat icecream at McDonald's... Kae Vin was driving and I was sitting on the passenger's sit(cause I don't have license yet)... Kae Vin were driving at a cruising speed of 60km/h uphill towards Teluk Chempedak beach and all of a sudden, the car skidded and Kae Vin lost control... The car skidded to the right and Kae Vin struggled on the steering and pulled the car to the left and there it happened...
The car went off the road, rammed above the road divider, ran through a few bushes and came to halt when it finally crashed on a palm tree at the road side.
I never closed my eyes until we were about to hit the tree. When I saw Kae Vin losing control of the car, I was prepared for a crash. I saw how the car skidded, rammed the divider, ran through the bushes and finally closed my eyes right before it crashed on the palm tree. It was scary...
Many things went through my head when we were about to crash. The first thing that came to my mind was my family. My dad, mum, my eldest brother(Simon), my second elder brother(Kelvin) and my sister(Samantha). Then, my future came in second. I was thinking "There's many thing that I've not yet done(including blogging)! My life can't be that short!"... And of course I've thought of Li Ann too... I don't want to die before knowing what she really thinks bout me and whether I am able to be the luckiest guy to be able to melt her heart...
At the moment I closed my eyes, I prayed to God... I said at heart, "Oh, God, please bless Kae Vin and I... So that we can survive the crash and live to see another day..." Then the next thing was a loud bang.
When I opened my eyes a few seconds later, the first thing I do was look at Kae Vin and he was looking at me too. We asked each other to see any of us was injured and we saw smoke came out of the hood which were completely deformed-the hood were bent upward and the front of the car was bent inwards toward the engine. The windshield completely shattered with the small pieces of glass flying away from the car and only chunks of bigger glass dropping into the car. The door at the passenger sit was damaged and can't be opened. Luckily both of us were okay. Kae Vin had his left knee scratched by the pieces of glass and slightly sprained the same knee. I am luckier then Kae Vin. I only cut my toe and scratched my left arm. We came out of the car and all I do was to thank God for protecting both of us from death. I felt very guilty as I've never had any faith on God and I know He was there when we crashed. He heard my prayers, came to us and shielded us by casting the angle of death away from us. At the same time, Chibi, Kayu and Kou Lou ran toward us when they stopped a few meters away from our car.
We saw the condition of the car and we know just how lucky that we survived the crash. But the car was a lost. Luckily Kae Vin's parents bought insurance for the car. HAHA.
Everything happened so quick and sudden but it will stay in our mind forever. Now it was so clear in my mind that everything can be seen in slow motion from the moment I saw Kae Vin lost control of the car till we came out of the car and saw the wreckage.
Again, I must THANK GOD for saving the both of us. And for Kae Vin, you're truly one best friend that I will remember forever as we went through so many in life from our childhood until a life and death situation. Last but not least, for Kayu, Chibi and Kou Lou, I am very grateful to have friends like you guys. It is an experience that will permanently leave a mark in my brains. Thanks guys, for being there for me!

1 comment: