Saturday, May 22, 2010

Stressed Out

I might not look exactly like that cat...
But somehow, somewhat and someway I'm pretty sure that I'm stressed out...

Its been the 4th day since I've not been sleeping well...
Each night when I decide to head for bed, my brains went blank and all I do is stare at the ceiling. I've tried to stuff the earphone in my ears and blast my way to sleep - an effective way during the last semester. But it never work this time.

My inability to contain my temper is getting worst and is beginning to affect my life...
Just last evening, I've almost got myself into fight during basketball - a sport that I love and channels all my frustration towards the game. The match was intense and like always, I hate to play rough and it happens that the guy I'm guarding exploited that. As my frustration build up (due to the number of wasted opportunities and my teammate's solo play) the guy exceeded my limit by continually hitting my back. I've gave him a taste of my serious defence and in turn, he got frustrated with me. We were all cool after the match though.
Desperately in need of some anger management advice now...

Impatience tags along with temper.
And I'm growingly impatient about things around me.
Its a flaw that I never manage to repair.

Worst still, there's nobody to talk to...
I just wish somebody, anybody would have text me and ask "how are you?".

With half the battle lying ahead, I'm starting to show congestion - both physically and mentally.
My hope and dreams are in my hands. I can't afford to screw up my life once again. Swim or sink, do or die. Gotta get myself through even if it means getting myself battered and exhausted. Screw my health. I'll have one shot left.

No comments:

Post a Comment