Saturday, January 30, 2010

NS Mega Outing II

Its not exactly Mega Outing II...
(I missed a few outings)

The day started off quite gloomy(because of the freaking Chemistry test)...
I scored 19/33 which is damn freaking low with 3 questions that have debatable answers... Was kinda moody after the test... Things got bit better when I was on my way to PJ. I took the same train with Glenn and Esther(the Selangor basketball player)... We talked the whole journey...

It was frustrating at PJ...
I arrive at the Kelana Jaya LRT station and waited for 40 minutes but not even a single bus going to OneU! It was raining at that time! Then I met Sam and Hon Fai at there... We talked a little then they had to leave... Few minutes later, a black Kembara suddenly honked me... I was blurred for a moment then only I realised the guy behind the wheels is Jackson and Teyra.

The three of us are not from PJ.
We were like "how to go OneU ar?"... Haha... But the best way is just going straight and we managed to reach OneU safe and sound... We reached at 6pm and we were suppose to meet up with the others at 7pm. We walked around then ate A&W(its nearly extinct at Kuantan) to 'tahan'... Malaysian timing, never trust the time we set.. We ended meeting at 7.45pm and ate at 8pm..

Many people came and even more who ffk-ed.
Sam, Jun Jun, Janey and Sook Yee are the ffk-ers. The attendees are Dom, Jason, Richard, Wei Siang, Allen, Sing Yang, Jul, Jackson, CM, Teyra, Michelle, and Eilynn... We had many topics and kept talking until we forgot the time... Jason, Teyra and i left at 10.30pm and rushed to the LRT station. I reached there by 11.15pm and the LRT operation hours are till 11pm.. I was lucky enough to catch the last train back to Wangsa Maju.

The ride took 50 minutes and there were very little people in the train.
It was kinda eerie.. Made me think of the horror movie bout the guy who took the train alone... LOL... Reached Wangsa Maju at 11.40 and had to take a taxi back to my hostel...

No comments:

Post a Comment