Friday, January 15, 2010

Pictures

As promised in my last post,
here are the pictures...(just very few of them)
January intake orientation...
The Oman-ese... =P
From left: Alexis, Nikkhil, Lai, Me, Jun Han, Jeff and Shin Ju
Snapshots of my hostel...
My room is facing the forest, no problem with heat at night...
The study table and wooden shelf..
Note the books scattered around... I've been a really good boy now... Study everyday... xP
My closet...
Its very very OLD... Doubt that you can such closet in the furniture store...
Finally, my bed...
It has a funny sound whenever I turn my body... The problem is solved with putting a piece of plastic bag between the metal bars of the bed.
Too bad that I've never got the chance to take the photo of my roommate...

1 comment:

  1. you have to be grateful you are staying in a comfortable place. remember, there are millions of people less fortunate out there staying in streets and shanty barong-barongs...

    ReplyDelete