Saturday, March 13, 2010

Its a Friendship That I Wanna Keep

I've been super-duper busy with my studies lately.
AS Trial is just round the corner and its really the time I should buck up. The amount of tension and stress that are mounted on my shoulders are quite unbearable. Nonetheless, I never what my parents to know about it.

But as the title of this blog says, "I AM BLESSED".

Really...

Well, I'm not a religious person...

However, I'm convinced that I'm really BLESSED...

BLESSED by whoever that may be up there...

It doesn't matter even if YOU're BUDDHA, JESUS or ALLAH...

I MUST thank you...

YOU've sent your LOVE in form of a FRIEND...

Without you doing so, most probably I've broken down in this road to success.
Yeah, that one PERSON have changed me. For the better, of course. Being there throughout my life, listening to my problems and shares some of hers. There's many things that I wouldn't realise without her.

Its really a SPECIAL FRIENDSHIP.

All I hope for now, things will remain as it is and we'll be in such friendship.
I couldn't afford to lose one that's as understanding and supporting as you. Even though we might have some different opinions from time to time (especially our view on religion), but you can just gimme that little bit of extra boost in life - lifting me up when I'm down and making me whole when I feel so empty. Convincing me that there's light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm not asking for more...

I just want you to stay in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment