Saturday, March 20, 2010

Its never enough...

Man, I've been back in KL since Tuesday...
And have been revising... Revising... And Revising...

Sooner or later...

I'll go outta my mind.
The mini processor in my skull is running on full speed and have been overloaded...
SERIOUSLY OVERLOADED...

With BIO...

CHEM...

MATHS...

PHYSICS...

and even GP!!!

It might sound as if I've study a lot and should be quite well prepared for the coming test.
The FACT is......
Its NEVER ENOUGH!!!
No matter how much I study...
It seems that my brain is repelling everything, creating a MIND BARRIER...

Even though I've went through my Chem notes for several times...
and Bio too...
But my INORGANIC sucks!!!
Bio is OKAY... Just enough to score A...
I want A*!!!

Okay...
I'm going crazy bout this part...

Lets move on to MATHS and PHYSICS....
Applied Maths... Checked....
Pure Maths... 1/2 way... I've a slight idea on everything...
PHYSICS....
Please don't ask...
I don't know... =\

p.s. Trials is 3 days away...

No comments:

Post a Comment