Saturday, May 21, 2011

Unconditional Offer

It was like any other Fridays.
I go work early and back late. Switched on my lappy, view my facebook account, emails, bla bla bla. There were 2 inbox emails in my Gmail. One from HP and the other from UCAS.

I didn't bother about the HP.
What bothered me was the email from UCAS stating there is a change in my status. I figured that one of the Uni is going to retract their offer. Surprisingly, I was wrong. I viewed my choices and for a moment, I was STUNNED - I've gotten an UNCONDITIONAL OFFER from UCL!

Yes, UCL as in Uni Col of London!
My first choice Uni at UK. I am thrilled that the offer changed from conditional to unconditional. This opened the door to my future. Like what Kelvin said in his facebook; when the door of opportunity swung open, make sure you get it! And all of a sudden, my world brightens up. My life don't suck that much eh?

Now that I've gotten an unconditional offer.
I have better chances of getting a scholarship which secures my financial needs and ensure a brighter future. All I need to do now is to convince a sponsor that I am one that they should really support. Let's gear up and go on full throttle! Praying hard for a scholarship~!

Scholarship, scholarship, scholarship~
Gimme, gimme, gimme~

No comments:

Post a Comment