Friday, October 16, 2009

Echo Park, Times Square

Finally!!!
For the past 2 years I'm so tempted to join AND1 3on3 Streetball Challenge... I'm going to get the chance this year!!! I just went to submit the form this evening with Li Jin...

The details of the competition:
Venue: Berjaya Times Square
Date: 25th October 2009
Time: 8.00am-6.00pm

My team(K2I) consist of:
1) Ivan Ho Yee Man(me)
2) Kenny Lim Yao Li
3) Kevin Lee Ban Giap
We never expect anything much besides having some fun and gaining some experience... And who knows if we might get lucky during the Lucky Draw session? Haha... XD

After I'm done submitting the form,
Li Jin n I went for food hunting and stopped at a HK style restaurant.
The name of the shop is Sek Hou(I think suppose to read from left to right like old style caligraphy) The food wasn't so bad and the surrounding was okay... Nothing much to comment bout it anyways...





The aluminum foil reminds me of something though...
Mr.David Loh: You know ah, the people always use aluminum pan to cook are actually killing themselves.
Students: Why?
Mr.David Loh: You see, aluminum is actually covered with a layer of Al2O3. When you cook food on the aluminum pan, the Al2O3 is oxidised and sticks to your food! That's why you'll die faster!
Damn...
The owner is so not considerate. I wonder if he ever taken Chemistry during his years in studying. But well, many people don't really know bout it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment