Saturday, April 17, 2010

Not Feeling Right

This week, I've randomly decided to come back home.
Home as in the Kuantan-home (I consider TARC hostel my 2nd home).
And its not the best of ideas.
Most of the time, I feel more comfortable at my 2nd home.
Perhaps I've fully adapted to live on my own and have my own time.
I've fallen in love with the freedom I've gotten for living away from home, away from my family and away from Kuantan.

At home, not having a SMALL problem is a BIG problem.
Having a BIG problem is a DISASTROUS problem.
And...
And....
And.....
NO problem is a CATASTROPHIC problem.
In short, there is a constant degree of PROBLEM at home.
At TARC, ANY problem is NOT a problem when IT CAN BE SOLVED.

Beside, being at home means I must be the one who WAITS...
And DEFINITELY not the one who are being WAITED...
E.g. Case 1: Dad go work, me wait dad come back at 6.45pm for dinner at 7 something. Me good boy.
Case 2: Dad go work, me go basketball, I come back at 7pm for dinner at 7 something. Me bad boy.
At TARC, I don't need to give a damn.
I can:
1) Sleep till 8pm then only eat.
2) Play basketball whenever I want.
3) Go where ever I want without any restriction.

Anyhow, Kuantan is still my home...
My family is here...
I was born here...
I grew up here...
Had my early education here...
Met my closest friends here...
Met her here...
Its almost everything to me...
And I misses this place.

To sum things up, I'm not feeling right here or there.
Is there a place for me???

No comments:

Post a Comment