Friday, April 30, 2010

Back on TRAX~


Finally!
The study is back yo!
Its kinda late but its better to be late then never!
x)

And...
I've decided to put my basketball shoes in the closet for good this time - well, at least till the end of AS.

The quest to get back this feel is not easy at all...
First, you have to endure the lust for relaxation...
Then, you must reduce your playfulness...
Forget about the fun of basketball...
And make your way to weave a cocoon - like a worm, preferably book worm.

The few contributing things/events are:
1) The official results for Mid-course/ trials are out - My results sucks...
2) I've wasted too much time - feel bad about that...
3) My friend asked me a few maths questions and I failed to answer - completely forgotten everything...
4) I went to play pool with some friends - reminds me of my past.

No.4 was the main factor.
When I was playing pool, it was a flashback - of the drastic ups and downs in my 19-years of life. It reminds me of the club house that dad use to own. Yeah, I was born with a silver spoon. But things change as time go on... Completely changed my life and how I value my life. When you're on the zenith, everyone will "polish" your shoes. Once you plunge into hell, every person will turn off your pledge. Ever since then, I've been telling myself to prove a point in life that I don't need help from anyone - by studying hard. I'm half way there but was trailing a few laps.

Now is the time to push everything aside. Time to ROCK and ROLL baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment