Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm Piggie-fied

Yup, you've not mistaken the title.
I'm indeed Piggie-fied.
This is how the story goes...
It was a boring Wednesday (I mean yesterday)...
I happen to have Bio first in the morning and as usual, Mr.Foo's voice is such a lullaby.
Then came Physics practical and to be frank, I'm not a big fan(to Physics).
Supposedly, I've class 1/2 hour after the practical.
Guess what?
I skipped Applied, Pure and Chem!!!
Wasn't proud of it but still, yeah, I did it.
For the sake of sleeping.
After all, I'm kinda sick okay?
(making a lame excuse, the sick part is true though)
And so, I went back to hostel...
Changed my clothes and hit the bed.
Slept at 1pm...
Woke up at 5pm...
Went for dinner at 7pm...
Came back, studied 5 Chapters of Bio...
(It might sound alot but I can do better if I want to)
And...
Fall asleep at 10pm...
My deep slumber ends only at 8.20am this morning...
I've spent more than 1/2 a day sleeping!
I'm such a PIG now....
=\

No comments:

Post a Comment