Saturday, February 13, 2010

12/2/2010

I slept at 3.30am the day before...
This morning, Tze Jian woke me up and asked whether I wanted to go class or not. I replied "You go first la, I'll come later" and went back to sleep...
I woke up at 9am and went to college at 9.30am...
Despite being late for 45 minutes, I went in to DK4 for Physics lecture....
Tze Jian then told me that Pak Cik Loh praised me during his lecture earlier - the one that I've skipped... He said "Most of you don't study hard enough. I think there is only one person who study hard that is Ivan"... That really packed a few punches... I felt really bad for skipping his class... =\

Today is the last day of college.
Everyone were rushing back home right after class ended...
I've bought the 8pm bus ticket...
Regretted...
I was rotting in my room, waiting for the time to past...
Luckily, Peng Keat is still at hostel and he send me to the bus station with his bike.
At the bus station, I've bump into Sandy, my senior at high school...
We happened to be taking the same bus - not so bored!!! We talked and slept and talk and slept... xD

We reached Kuantan at 11.45pm...
Dad was already waiting for me at the bus terminal...
We went back home and the first thing I asked him was "are you sure we're at the correct house?"... My house is so much different from what I remembered... The gates turned purple instead of pink, there pots of plants at the garage and the only thing I can recognize is the red Citroen car!!! But however, the scent, the ambiance and the feel is still the same - smells like home, cozy like home and feels like home...
THIS IS THE PLACE CALLED HOME~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment