Sunday, February 21, 2010

CNY "Chor Chat"

Its my final day at Kuantan for this CNY...
I've eaten "Yee Sang" for the third time this year at my grandma's place. Then, had my hair cut again. Mom's been nagging me about my hair again... Terpaksa cut lorrrr... T__T

I've took over Kayu's job as chauffeur for the day...
First stop, picking up Gou Lou, then Kelvin, followed by Chibi, Kayu and went to Cho's house. His house is really big - with a mini tortoise farm with 3 tortoises, a man made waterfall with a fish pond at the end of the waterfall holding fishes that are longer than my arm and... and.... and... its just huge!!!Its my first time going to his house... Some of my ex-classmates came to Cho's house too... It was awesome chatting with them. Before leaving, I tried my luck in a game of baccarat before leaving. Unfortunately, I lost 1 buck in the game...

In the evening, we had a few games of bsb...
Yew Hau and Ah Luen came too. It was nice playing with my captain again. And as usual, he'll lead us during the game. That's the fun of having a captain...

I've not seen Peggy for some time...
We went yc together with the gang at Red Flora Cafe (formally was Island Red cafe)... Wan Ching, Swee Yie and part of LMG (Last Minute Gang) came too. We had fun talking and teasing each other. At the end, I sent Wan Ching, Kayu, Chibi and Kelvin back.

Tomorrow gonna be leaving Kuantan...
Gonna be separated from my awesome friends here too... AS Trials are coming too... One week gone just like that... Man, this is sad... =\

No comments:

Post a Comment