Saturday, February 13, 2010

My 19th

Yeah yeah yeah~~~
Its my 19th birthday on 11/2/2010~

The first person to wish me goes to.....
Miss Jia Ming at 11.48pm, 10/2/2010...
Followed by my basketball captain, Yew Hau at 11.55pm...
Then at 12am, the wishes just keep pouring in...

I was suppose to be studying...
Instead, I was so busy replying all the wishes... I've even forgotten that Physics and GP test is due tomorrow!!! xD
At 12.15am, Ivy and Shao Wen came to my room to surprise me with a hand-made card by Li Jin containing wishes from some of my best pals in college...
Its really cool... =)

Last year, I celebrated my b'day at NS camp, BHR...
With 500+ people in "Malam Budaya"...
Then, this year, the whole college is wearing red/ pink on my birthday...
Yeah, I'm so SS... xD
Its actually a special request by the SWC in conjunction with CNY/ V'day...
In fact, there are 2 people who share the same birthday with me - Ivy Cheah and Peng Peng...

Before physics class, Kev handed over a box to me and asked me to take a look...
I opened the box and saw 2 Man Utd T-shirts... Its something I wanted badly.. I wore the shirt as soon as I got it in my hands... Glory glory Man Utd... x)

Soon after class end, we went to Ampang to celebrate our birthday...
We went with 6 cars driven by Ter, Bang, Hoong, PC, Marquez and Wai Hoong...
We decided to eat at a Korean BBQ restaurant.
Even Afiq (Denise's bf) came along...
We had fun the whole celebration...
I was forced to bite the candle out of the cake and Afiq tried to push my face onto the cake...
Luckily, my face barely touched the cake... Bad news for my neck though...

It was really a memorable birthday before losing the "teen" status...

The card~
*Front*
*Back*
*In between*
From: MH yg SEXY~

Red/Pink day!!!
Everyone is in Red/ Pink except a few aliens... =P

Glory Glory Man Utd~

Korean BBQ~
The FOOD...

Soju aka Korean Rice Wine...

Snapshots^
T-Hoong Fountain~
My "INNOCENT" roommate... aka "Federer" Chin "Pride of Chin Family" Tze Jian
Mun Hoong aka Dum Dum xD
Mei Yean "Panda Eye" x)
T-Ben (TARC-for-Speed Most Wanted Top Rated Driver)



Love these guys very much... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment