Monday, February 22, 2010

1st Day of College After CNY Break

Woohoo!!!! College!!! =______=
Can't believe my break is over so briefly... I'm still in the chillax mood... And guess who's knocking at the doors... AS Trials is 1 month away!!! >.<# 1st day of college is full of fun, sad, weird and everything in between...

The first class of the day was Physics.
As expected, we got our results today. I was expecting the worst that could be for my Physics but it turned out unexpectedly... If minus the 3 stupid mistakes - not writing the units at the answers, I've already gotten an A... Nonetheless, it was a good try (hidung kembang a bit... XD)...

This week is officially gay week for SN10E, G and H...
Every guy is putting on nail polish on their fingers. Not just plain nail polishes but colourful ones with every finger in a different colour. GAY-ish betul... Mun Hoong changed his name in my contact list to Mun Hoong SEXY then Terence changed his to Baby Terence... Both of them gave me their gay photos to be set as their contact pic... Kev even put on mascara... XD Sooner or later, I'll be dragged into the gay-gang too...
*Mun Hoong yang SEXY*
~Baby Terence~
"Giap Giap"

We've gotten our Pure maths and Bio papers too...
I was overconfident on my Pure maths and ended up getting 12/34. Its really bad. My total for maths is 52. I've never gotten a D for maths before and this is the first! =\ Luckily I was able to compensate the lost of marks with my Bio. When Mr.Foo distributed the papers, he praised Marquez for his effort and he finally got what he deserves. Then, he said I maintain my form in Bio. Both of us got 78 but later on, I've gotten 5 more marks as Mr.Foo miscalculated my marks. My grades for now is A, B, C and D... LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment