Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Test 4, Day 2

Just had another horrible test this morning...

Its Test 4 Day 2, Applied Maths...

Its one of the easiest paper I've ever sit for and I did loads of mistakes!!!

Mistake 1: I did the paper with pencil... Miss Evelyn told us can't use pencil only after I'm done with the questions. Wasted my last 15 minutes just to rewrite the answers on another sheet of paper with a pen.

Mistake 2: X~N(-15,62), 62 is the freaking variance! Standard deviation should be (62)^1/2!!! 3 marks gone...

Mistake 3: Var(X)=E^2(X)-(E(X))^2 not E^2(X)-E(X^2)!!! Another 2 or 3 marks gone...

Now that 5-6 marks are gone, max mark = 80/100...
Chemistry confirmed 60/100... Gonna get the stupid warning letter from Mr.Lau again...
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! >.<

Maybe Li Ann's right...
I'm rushing myself too much... I should really slow down when I'm taking the test/examinations...
Darn it, darn my brain, darn me...

No comments:

Post a Comment