Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY "Chor Yat and Chor Yii"

Well, this year's CNY is kinda boring...
There is no place to go and nothing to do... Just went to my grandma's house and Toong's house on Chor Yat. Got a few ang pow from my own relatives and from Toong's mom.

Going to Toong's house was okay...
Despite being the only 19 year old guy there (the rest were either uninvited or unavailable on that day), it was okay... I still find my way to have a few topics with the juniors and Toong's mom as well... Jing was trying to study at TARC... Its my 5th year in a row going there... =)

Chor Yii is a lil bit better...
Started off the day with having breakfast at 96 Kopitiam (dad's friend coffee shop). Then we went to Uncle Mike's home to "bai nian". He looked healthier than I would have expected - which is a good thing cause his doctor predicted that he would have only 1/2 year of life left during 2008. Yet, he's still around even though he is much weaker now... I still remember how he used to call me "Chief Gangster"... Then we went to Aunt Ana's place for a brief while before going back to grandma's place for "Hoi Nin Fan"...

Just stayed at home the rest of the day...
Then we went ECM in the evening to shop... Bought a pair of short pants, a shirt and a pair of Nike basketball sneakers... x)

Grandma's cats~




This one have a love shape on it...

The basketball sneakers...
Bought it for just 129 bucks... =D




Tomorrow my friends gonna be at my home... x)

No comments:

Post a Comment