Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Very EXPENSIVE Lesson

Two days ago, my dad's car was stolen during the midnight.
The car was parked at the front of the house weih!
It is a brownish-grey Hilux and luckily, its his company car...

The thieves nowadays are really everywhere!
They are so skillful that the alarms didn't sound a little bit. And the so called "steering lock" gives way easily. Probably WaKie(my dog a.k.a. the living alarm) would have barked but nobody noticed cause it was raining heavily that night... They were lucky that I wasn't at home... If I were at home, I would have noticed them as I wouldn't sleep till 3a.m. They must have been stalking my family for a long time before stealing the car...

Even Kuantan is so dangerous nowadays...
I wonder what those good-for-nothing policemen do... Probably chilling out at Big Apple with donuts and coffee or busy having highway duties to get more "summonses" that eventually goes into their pockets I guess... I still remember when the chief inspector was living beside my house, these policemen used to patrol around my housing area every night! But after he left for a higher position in Terengganu, these same policemen disappeared without a trace! Pathetic bunch!

The thing is, mum told me that there were several cases around Kuantan.
Snatch thieves, burglars and automobile thieves. There was a lady who lost 30k after she withdrew the money from the bank to snatch thieves... Then my Indian neighbour's house was broken in by some burglars when he was on a trip... Another house around my area where a few Malay guys live in had one of their motorcycle stolen... On the same day my dad lost his car, there were another Malay guy who lost his Hilux too! His case were far more worst! His car was parked at the garage of the house where his gates had an alarm system. Somehow the thieves manage to put off the alarm... Damn, what Kuantan have became? City of crime??? Freaking dangerous!!! My family got a really expensive lesson this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment